- Conventional lines
- High speed
- Field of application
- Working mode
- Continuous action
- Maximum flexibility in the turnout thanks to the pivoting tamping unit, tamping unit segments that can be lowered individually, and tilting tamping tines
- Increased output during turnout maintenance thanks to continuous working action
- High track geometry durability and resistance to track buckling thanks to dynamic track stabilization
- Reduces speed restrictions: optimized availability of the infrastructure following maintenance with dynamic track stabilization
- The frame is designed to treat the heaviest types of superstructure (heavy-haul lines)
- High maximum working output thanks to 2-sleeper tamping technology; great flexibility in the turnout thanks to the 8x4 tamping unit
- Spacious multi-purpose areas (e.g. workshop, crew area)
- Fast approval at reduced costs thanks to the use of standardized machine components and systems
The standard in user-friendliness and process reliability: the track-geometry guiding computer provides ultimate operating comfort. Equipped with the SmartALC, tamping machines can work according to the precision method or the compensation method. Operators can select one of four pre-defined user profiles provided by the SmartALC to ensure their needs are met perfectly. Using AutoSync, for example, the machine automatically detects track defects.
Enjoy the benefits of standardization with ModularCustomizing
We manufacture machines in our ModularCustomizing category based on a platform strategy. This makes maintenance, spare parts management, training, and approvals more efficient while tailoring them to your needs. More than 300 machine versions from the modular design kit. Thousands of configuration options.