The world’s largest supplier of track construction machines. Over 25,000 cardan shafts have been supplied worldwide over the last decades.
Cardan shafts work hard when transferring power from the drive output to the wheels. Thus, well-functioning cardan shafts are important components to ensure the safety of your machines. As early as in the design phase, Plasser & Theurer cardan shafts are adapted to your specific machine. They undergo controlled manufacturing processes and contribute decisively to the highest safety standards.
- Tested, high-quality materials
- Balancing of cardan shaft with associated protocol
- Flexible production
- Controlled manufacturing process including magnetic particle testing
- In-house quality checks before delivery
- Long service life
- Improved safety for transmission of drive power
- Low maintenance effort