- High speeds to reach the worksite quickly in self-propelled and in towing mode
- Railway crane with high lifting moment and three-part elevating work platform for work on the overhead contact line
- Positioner for contact wires and carrying cables for securely positioning the overhead contact line during assembly work
- Crew cab with kitchenette and sanitary facilities as well as a workshop for working in a safe environment directly on-site
- The machine comfortably fits up to eight people – also in running mode
- Integrated ETCS in combination with the national train protection system
- Possible to attach different snow removal equipment
To view the technical data and download a factsheet on this machine, please enter your contact details.
Machines in the Plasser CatenaryCrafter series are specialists for overhead contact line installation and maintenance as well as inspections and interventions.
Plasser CatenaryCrafter 12.5 (Type 1, Sample configuration): work in parallel with the three-part elevating work platform and railway
Enjoy the benefits of standardization with ModularCustomizing
We manufacture machines in our ModularCustomizing category based on a platform strategy. This makes maintenance, spare parts management, training, and approvals more efficient while tailoring them to your needs. More than 300 machine versions from the modular design kit. Thousands of configuration options.