- Increased traction thanks to hydrostatic drive on all four axles
- High speeds when self-propelled and towed to reach the worksite quickly
- Railway crane with high lifting moment for reaching exposed areas
- Crew cab with kitchenette and sanitary facilities as well as a workshop for working in a safe environment directly on-site
- The machine comfortably fits up to eight people – also during transfer travel
- Integrated ETCS in combination with the national train protection system
- Loading platform with plug-in railing for transporting equipment and material
- Possible to attach different snow removal equipment
To view the technical data and download a factsheet on this machine, please enter your contact details.
Plasser MultiCrafter 12.5 (Sample configuration, type 1): Railway crane with high lifting moment for reaching exposed areas
Plasser & Theurer’s E³ drive concept significantly reduces diesel consumption and makes climate-neutral operation possible.
Enjoy the benefits of standardization with ModularCustomizing
We manufacture machines in our ModularCustomizing category based on a platform strategy. This makes maintenance, spare parts management, training, and approvals more efficient while tailoring them to your needs. More than 300 machine versions from the modular design kit. Thousands of configuration options.
Economic – Ecologic – Ergonomic
The latest track maintenance machines use both the electrical energy from the contact wire and batteries to power the working drive. Our new E³ drive technologies reduce local emissions - of both pollutants and noise – to a minimum on the work site. Introduced in 2015, Plasser & Theurer’s E³ machines stand for: Economic – Ecologic – Ergonomic.