- Transport public local
- Réseaux ferrés industriels
- Domaine d‘intervention
- Appareil de voie
- Voie courante
- Mode travail
- Maintenance ponctuelle
- Variable maintenance of plain line tracks and turnouts
- Time-saving turnout tamping thanks to individually lowerable tamping unit segments
- All tines are in tilting design
- The world's leading tamping technology - tested under various operating conditions on every continent
- lntegrated lifting jacks ensure the machine can be seif-loaded onto flat-bed trailers to transport it on roads
- Greatest flexibility, particularly for networks without siding tracks
The 17,000th machine built by Plasser & Theurer in the company's almost 70-year history was handed over to a customer from the iaf partner country Poland. More than half of all Plasser & Theurer machines are still in operation today. The road/rail Plassermatic 08-275 ZW is a classic for urban networks.
Individual Design for your individualised machine
When it comes to complex high-capacity machines, the requirements of machine operating companies do vary. Country-specific criteria and individual needs are equally important. We satisfy your special requirements with Individual Design machines. This means we design and manufacture machines tailored to you. In particular, your experiences in daily operation shape the final product.