Knowing the machine’s position and key information in real time is crucial to operation managers and schedulers. Today, the number of monitoring providers is high. PlasserDatamatic is a standardised interface between GPS data, engine data, filling levels and working parameters.
Soon, we will offer a new version of the PlasserDatamatic - a browser-based user front-end for machine information, reports and analyses. The feedback of our international customers provides the basis for the features of the revised application.
As a single point of access PlasserDatamatic offers:
- Geo fence: Based on the Open Railway Map, a machine’s area of application can be defined. When the machine reaches or leaves this area, a message is triggered, for instance. As a result, schedulers always know whether a project is on schedule or not.
- Last events: A machine’s log entries are accessible and retraceable for one week.
- Integrated user help: All data on the machine is available via one access point. Operating instructions are stored in PlasserDatamatic.
- Event Wiki: Comments function for self-help. Recurring entries can be documented. Comments provide comprehensive help, independent of a single operator.
- Dashboards for personalized configuration: Every user selects the machine parameters in the dashboard and creates a customised display.
- Servicing: Reports of the MachineMaintenanceGuide (MMG) can be accessed centrally, including photos, check lists, notes and even audio files.