- Conventional lines
- High speed
- Field of application
- Working mode
- Continuous action
- High maximum working output thanks to 2-sleeper tamping technology and great flexibility in the turnout with the 8x4 tamping unit
- Variable maintenance of plain line tracks and turnouts
- Maximum flexibility in the turnout thanks to variable use of 32 tamping tines, 3-rail lifting, and 4-rail tamping technology
- The world's leading tamping technology - tested under various operating conditions on every continent
- The frame is designed to maintain the heaviest types of superstructure (heavy haul lines)
- High machine availability thanks to a maximum speed of 100 km/h in running mode under own power
- Utmost flexibility even in the heaviest, largest turnouts
The digital future of turnout tamping has begun. “PlasserSmartTamping - The Assistant” is a turnout tamping assistance system that has revolutionised automation in tamping machines. It simplifies tamping in turnouts and crossings, with no extra measuring run needed. Particularly in times where there is a dearth of experienced staff, the system gives infrastructure operators security.
70 years of experience in tamping technology feed into the digital tamping assistant.
Enjoy the benefits of standardisation with ModularCustomizing
We manufacture machines in our ModularCustomizing category based on a platform strategy. This makes maintenance, spare parts management, training, and homologations more efficient while tailoring them to you. The benefits of this approach are most obvious with our tamping machines, which have 100 configuration options from the get-go.