- Conventional lines
- High speed
- Field of application
- Working mode
- Continuous action
- High maximum working output thanks to 2-sleeper tamping technology and great flexibility in the turnout with the 8x4 tamping unit
- Variable maintenance of plain line tracks and turnouts
- Maximum flexibility in the turnout thanks to variable use of 32 tamping tines, 3-rail lifting, and 4-rail tamping technology
- The world's leading tamping technology - tested under various operating conditions on every continent
- The frame is designed to maintain the heaviest types of superstructure (heavy haul lines)
- High machine availability thanks to a maximum speed of 100 km/h in running mode under own power
- Utmost flexibility even in the heaviest, largest turnouts
Combined levelling and alignment laser
During track tamping, the combined levelling and alignment laser guides the tamping machine according to the precision method. Using this method, the laser beam is displayed on the laser receiver camera (at the tamping machine) and analysed according to its position.
The combined levelling and alignment laser also allows producing a particularly accurate turnout geometry. In doing so, the ideal geometric position of the turnout (in the through rail) is recorded along the laser reference line.
Enjoy the benefits of standardisation with ModularCustomizing
We manufacture machines in our ModularCustomizing category based on a platform strategy. This makes maintenance, spare parts management, training, and homologations more efficient while tailoring them to you. The benefits of this approach are most obvious with our tamping machines, which have 180 configuration options from the get-go.