- Conventional lines
- Heavy haul
- Field of application
- Working mode
- Spot maintenance
- Industrial design adds value: a new level of ergonomic operation
- 4x4 tamping technology for 4-rail tamping
- Rotation speed modulation of the vibration reduces noise and wear
- Uniform distribution of lifting forces thanks to 3-rail lifting
- PlasserSmartTamping – The Assistant: automatic turnout tamping
- SmartALC: reliable correction of the track geometry
- Documenting during work: control measuring without trailer
- Trailer for additional functions: Customised equipment
During track tamping, the combined levelling and alignment laser guides the tamping machine according to the precision method. Using this method, the laser beam is displayed on the laser receiver camera (at the tamping machine) and analysed according to its position.
The combined levelling and alignment laser also allows producing a particularly accurate turnout geometry. In doing so, the ideal geometric position of the turnout (in the through rail) is recorded along the laser reference line.
Enjoy the benefits of standardisation with ModularCustomizing
We manufacture machines in our ModularCustomizing category based on a platform strategy. This makes maintenance, spare parts management, training, and homologations more efficient while tailoring them to you. The benefits of this approach are most obvious with our tamping machines, which have 100 configuration options from the get-go.