- Conventional lines
- Heavy haul
- Field of application
- Working mode
- Spot maintenance
- Industrial design adds value: a new level of ergonomic operation
- 4x4 tamping technology for 4-rail tamping
- Rotation speed modulation of the vibration reduces noise and wear
- Uniform distribution of lifting forces thanks to 3-rail lifting
- PlasserSmartTamping – The Assistant: automatic turnout tamping
- SmartALC: reliable correction of the track geometry
- Documenting during work: control measuring without trailer
- Trailer for additional functions: Customised equipment
The standard in user-friendliness and process reliability: the track-geometry guiding computer provides ultimate operating comfort. Equipped with the SmartALC, tamping machines can work according to the precision method or the compensation method. Operators can select one of four pre-defined user profiles provided by the SmartALC to ensure their needs are met perfectly. Using AutoSync, for example, the machine automatically detects track defects.
Enjoy the benefits of standardization with ModularCustomizing
We manufacture machines in our ModularCustomizing category based on a platform strategy. This makes maintenance, spare parts management, training, and approvals more efficient while tailoring them to your needs. More than 300 machine versions from the modular design kit. Thousands of configuration options.