All levels involved in the operation and maintenance of machines benefit from the PlasserDatamatic 2.0 digital application. Fleet and maintenance managers can access information on the condition of their machines at any time, allowing for condition-based maintenance and enabling them to plan required measures ahead of time. The exact machine position can be accessed at any time, facilitating operations planning and refuelling. The management receives informative reports, providing the basis for strategic decisions.
- Reporting via subscription service
- Machine Cockpit: view all machine data live via one single point of access.
- Location positioning
- Event history: all parties involved have access to the same information on machine events.
- All operating and user manuals required
- Personalised dashboards
- Personalised dashboards
- Minimise downtimes thanks to more information
- Tailored reports at regular intervals
- Shorter paths of communication and time savings
- More efficient operations planning and direct navigation
- Always keeping track: a central source for condition-based maintenance
Machine monitoring has never been more informative.
The PlasserDatamatic 2.0 can be mounted on every track maintenance machine. It is composed of two subsystems:
- The MachineDataConnector (MDC) is the hardware mounted on the machine. The MDC collects machine data which is sent regularly to a central memory via a mobile data connection.
- The MachineConditionObserver (MCO) is a browser-based machine information system which makes all machine data easily accessible on one central platform.
The MDC connects the machine with the Internet of Things. It provides you with detailed information about your machine.
The MDC is a data logging system developed to collect machine data and make it available via the Cloud. The MDC has 8 GB of internal memory which can be used for temporary data buffering if there is no mobile data connection available. Depending on the number of signals sent, the MDC can collect data without a mobile data connection over a period of several weeks. When a connection is available again, the buffered data is sent to the Cloud. The MDC’s housing consists of aluminium and is designed for installation in the control cabinet.
The MCO provides you with a complete overview of your fleet. All relevant machine data is accessible via one access point. The user interface offers a clear overview of the data and facilitates efficient operation and fast reaction to machine events.
The MCO is a machine information system which makes all data sources easily accessible on one central platform.
The system is a web-based, user-friendly solution, developed for companies operating track maintenance machines, in particular. The system closes the information gap between machines, rails and staff. An internet connection and a terminal device (laptop, tablet) is all the system needs. One central application provides access to all data. Staff on all levels of the company hierarchy benefit from the system, from track workers to fleet managers, maintenance managers and executives.
The MCO provides supervisors and schedulers with an overview of the machine parameters. Depending on the licence, working parameters are also included.
It makes key factors shaping the working output also available for observation over longer periods of time. For service purposes, the MCO can be used to analyse the circumstances surrounding incidents during operation.
The evaluation of the signals in long-term observations makes it possible to detect signs of wear at an early stage.