The web-based system is user-friendly and can be configured individually. Access to the internet is all you need to connect to the machines - no matter how far the distance.
The system benefits all members of staff involved in the operation and maintenance of the machine: The management receives informative reports, providing the basis for strategic decisions. Fleet and maintenance managers can access information on the condition of the machines at any time, allowing for condition-based maintenance and enabling them to plan required measures ahead of time. The exact machine position can be accessed at any time, facilitating operations planning and refuelling. Machine operators can carry out all maintenance operations safely and transparently via a smartphone app. The machine staff has access to all information, even when working in different shifts.
PlasserDatamatic 2.0 is designed as an expandable platform. It is composed of subsystems: The MachineConditionObserver (MCO) is the central web interface. It supplies relevant data on the machine status and uses it to prepare regular reports.
- View the machine fleet from the office
- Minimise downtimes thanks to more information
- Receive individual reports at regular intervals
- Benefit from a central source for condition-based maintenance
- Reporting via subscription service: Key performance indicators are summarised in a single report and regularly sent to the subscribers by email.
- Machine cockpit: View all machine data live via one single point of access. The required operating instructions and user manuals can also be accessed via the Datamatic 2.0.
- Localisation: Exact information on the position and working direction of a machine allows for direct navigation and makes it possible to plan operations more efficiently. Access routes and refuelling stops can be planned more easily.
- History: All parties involved have access to the same information on machine events. The information is traceable and can be accessed for a certain time. This saves time and ensures effective communication.
- Configurable dashboards: Users can configure the display of important parameters individually.
- Maintenance documentation: MachineMaintenanceGuide (MMG app) reports, including photos, check lists, notes and even audio files, can be accessed centrally.